Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Interesting Package Slip

I checked my mail a few minutes ago and I had the most interesting sounding package slip in there. First of all, this package slip is different from all of the other package slips that I have gotten while living here because this one says "Congratulations!". It is like a won a prize, but I am pretty sure that it is just something that I ordered for Victoria. Yet, under the descriptive section, it says that it is a 'tropical box', which makes me think that I really did win something, or tropical box is mail lingo for something, or whatever I got was packaged in a tropical box. Needless to say, it has really peeked my interest and I am excited to go down there and see this box. Even if it is just what I ordered for Victoria, I want to know what a tropical box is. In fact, I think that I am more excited about that than anything else!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena