Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I can't remember

I can't remember if I ever updated you all on my MP3 player situation, so if I did, sorry that I am repeating myself! Basically, I had gotten an MP3 player some time ago but my computer never recognized it as being plugged in, I am guessing because it is a MAC and not a PC. Now, I bought it specifically because it said that it was MAC compatible, so I am not sure why it never worked. Needless to say, it was pretty useless. So, I gave it to Tori because it was a better one than the one she had. On a whim, I decided to see if her old one would work on my computer, and guess what? It did! Now, I finally have an MP3 player that my computer recognizes! I already put a bunch of stuff on there I like and I have used it a few times. It really is amazing. However, I do have to be more diligent when I am walking around on the road while I listen to it because I don't want to run into anyone or anything and nor do I want to be hit by a car! If anything, I think that it has heightened my awareness rather than dismissing it!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena