Monday, January 26, 2009

Dreaming of a Pumpkin Pie

I was watching TV earlier and they were eating pumpkin pie which made me really want to eat some! Of course, since they aren't selling it at the store right now, I'd have to go and make my own. I am not really sure how invested I am in making it or wanting it because I really don't want to go through the trouble of making it. I guess that is probably a good thing because I really don't need all of the extra sugar! Tori just brought me back a smoothie, strawberry and banana, and I think that is going to have to suffice at the present moment. It is really good, although it is not pumpkin pie, and it is very cold. I think that I am going to brain freeze or frostbite or something! I would wait for it to cool down, but smoothies are not delicious when they are warm!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena