Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cleaning Up!

Since tomorrow is the official first day of school, I decided that I ought to clean/organize my room and what not to order since I will soon be busier than I have been lately! Of course, my room wasn't that messy to begin with, I just had a lot of things that needed to be put away-- like my clothes, my books, my movies, etc. Now, all that I need to do is make my bed and vacuum the floor. The carpet in this place truly is awful! Hopefully the next place that I live in will have better flooring because this carpet really does drive me rather batty! Anyway, I think that I had better get back to organizing and arranging since I wanted to get it all done before I make dinner tonight. We are have spaghetti and meatballs! Yum!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena