Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Yummy?

So, I was able to get my package from my mom tonight!! I glad that they finally had it and I didn't have to go back again-- that would have been rather annoying. Anyway, she sent me some of these snack bars- flaxseed and hemp. Since I have never eaten anything like that before, I am not sure how I am going to like it. In fact, I'm a little scared to try one. Has anyone ever had anything like that before? I read the reviews for the product online and it doesn't look too bad, it just sounds weird.... Anyhoo, maybe I will be braver and I will try one later on today. Don't worry, I'll be sure to update and let you all know if it was a hit or a miss! I'm really hoping that it was a hit or else I am stuck with a bunch of snack bars that I won't want to eat.... athough that might not be a bad thing because if I ever do get really, really, really hungry then I'll be sure to eat them!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena