Monday, December 29, 2008

Yay!

So, apparently to my weather site that is on the dashboard of my computer, I am in a for a week of sun! I am very excited! Although, since it can never accurately predict when it is going to rain-- alright, hardly ever since it only rained twice when it said it was going to-- I wonder if that means if it is going to rain later this week or if it is really going to be as sunny as it says. Since we are currently experiencing a drought, rain wouldn't be a bad thing at all. In fact, I think that it would be very appreciated by most people. However, a quick look outside on my part seems to confirm the sunshiny theory of this week as it is a very lovely day outside! I think that I am going to have to partake of it later with a walk or at least sitting out there and reading. It is just too nice of a day to be indoors!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena