Tuesday, December 23, 2008

yay!!

I finally got one of my final grades back! It was an "A" in a class that I knew that I was going to get an "A" in, but it is still very nice to know for sure!! Actually, according to my teacher, it is too bad that my school doesn't give out A+'s because I got almost 99% in the class, and that was without any extra credit. I didn't know that I did that well, so I am particuarly proud of myself! I don't think that I am going to do anything to celebrate, but I might when I get the rest of my final grades in. I wish I knew when they were supposed to be posted by, but I can't find any information of the sort out. I keep looking on the school website, but whatever, hopefully the rest of my professors will finish grading assignments so that I can see what I got! I am not very good at dealing with my curiousity!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena