Monday, December 29, 2008

Waiting

I'm still waiting to officially hear on my final grades and it is very annoying because I really want to know. I think that I have them all figured out, but thinking and knowing are two very different things. Hopefully, I will know by the end of this week because I am really bad at waiting and wanting to know. If I don't find out, then I guess I will eventually get over because it will have taken so long, but I am not sure that that will happen. Tori hasn't heard yet about her grades either, so at least I am in good company. I am not sure that anybody has. I still can't find when they are supposed to post them, so I guess that I really will just have to be patient, although that is definitely not my forte. I like being in the know all the time.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena