Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tonight, I locked myself out of the apartment for the first time ever. It was a little ridiculous. I decided, around 5 or so, to go and check my mail, but as I walked down there, I discovered that I hadn't even brought my keys. Which is really silly considering that the only way that I can get into my mail box is with a key. So, I went back and knocked on my roommate's door so that she could let me in and I could just into my room through the kitchen. Only, I couldn't because I had locked that door and I couldn't get in through the bathroom either since I had locked that door too. Luckily, the lady at the front desk was able to let me back into my room after I filled out a " I got Locked Out" card. Good thing that was only the first time because after the second time that that happens, you have $5, which I think is crazy. But I guess that it supposed to teach you not to lock yourself out, and believe me, I won't be doing that anymore!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena