Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tips for Insomnia

So, I can't sleep again, big surprise. Anyway, here is my list of things that I have done to help make me tired- although I can't really say that any of them have worked too well, since I am clearly still awake! ha!


1. Play on Entrecard- I mean, return all of my drops. This sort of helps, but then I get caught up on all of the blogs that I like to read, so it actually wakes me up more than it makes me tired.

2. Watch movies- so far tonight, I've watched "Two Weeks Notice" and "Wedding Crashers" again, that is not working out so well for me!

3. Work on my papers- this definitely makes me tired and it makes me feel stressed out because I still have so much school work to do. Don't know how well that actually helps.

4. Finally- Blog- yes, I blog when I can't sleep. I don't know how much it helps me, but it is either that or go browse the internet. ha.

Anyway, I'm off to do a combination of the above. Hopefully, I'll be able to get to sleep at some point!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have insomnia. You might want to check out some sleep music at http://www.insomnia123.com/music

Also, check out the site for other sleep tips. According to the info on the site, you probably are working against yourself by watching movies and cruising around the internet to try to get to sleep.

-Melissa

Anonymous said...

I can't sleep sometimes too especially if im thinking a lot of things. All i did is just stay in bed and close my eyes eventually i fell asleep i dont know how late.

 
Designed by Lena