Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thank you!

I want to thank everyone who commented on my updated widget. I am glad that everyone seems to like it. I've also decided that I am going to keep it that way for awhile because I don't want to change it too often and confuse people. I do know that if another blogger did that, I would get confused, so it will be that way for awhile. It was really easy to do too, and I always thought that it would take a long time to make a new one, so I was glad that it didn't. If anyone needs any help changing their widget or trying to figure out how to put text on it, just comment and I'll let you know how I did it. Photobucket has some amazing editing features, that is all I have to say!

1 comments:

Mystery Man said...

First of all thanks for your drops and letting me advertise on your site. I'll have ti do it again sometime.

I, too, recently changed my widget. Amazing how much a slight change has increased traffic (still not getting comments the way i could, though...lol)

Thinking of keeping it for another month or so, then gonna change it. Care to help me out with that?

 
Designed by Lena