Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sigh.

Last night, I had a very hard time falling asleep and hopefully that will not happen to me again tonight. But, I guess that I wasn't the only one who was having a hard time sleeping last night. Apparently, neither of my roommmates could sleep and neither could my sister. I think something must be in the air and no doubt, that something is FINALS. And yes, that word is always capitalized and always in bold. At least, it is for me! Tomorrow, I have three finals that I need to take and I have one paper that I need to turn in. I really need to finish that paper since I have barely started it. Good thing it only needs to be about 800 words, but still, I need to get a better handle on it than I already have. The trouble is that I am just not the mood for working on it because I am tired. Of course, I don't think that I am going to be able to properly sleep until I am done with finals so it is a vicious cycle. Oh well, I had better just bite the bullet and work on it anyway.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena