Monday, December 8, 2008

I keep hearing this dribble dribble sound, so I thought that my sink was leaking, but luckily it is not! I am not sure what is making the noise, but I think that it is coming from upstairs. I don't know what they are doing and it is farily annoying, but I am so thankful that my sink is not leaking!! Since this is the last week of school and next week is finals, this would not be a good time for the stupid sink to start leaking. Oh dear, anyways, I hope that I don't jinx myself and create a leak by talking about how glad I am that there is NOT a leak. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. Ha.

In other news, I completely finished the paper that I was working on yesterday and I am pretty happy with how it turned out. It was a lot of work, and I am glad and happy that it is over. Of course, I do have a lot of other projects and tests that I am working on, but that paper was super long so I am glad to get it done. Right now, I am working on finishing this novel that I have to read for one of my other classes. I have to take a test on it later this week and write a short paper, so I really need to get cracking! I still about 200 pages left in the book to go. At least I am finding it intersting though so it is definitely not a boring read!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena