Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I got bored...

I got bored, so I decided to clean! Apparently, it was a great relief for me and my boredom, because now everything is really clean! At least I won't have to do that tomorrow and it felt really good to be doing something. I was just tired of watching tv and tired of doing my French, so cleaning seemed like a good alternative. It also took me awhile because I decided to roll up all of my loose yarn into balls-- which if you have other done it,you know what a chore that can be!! So, all in all, I think that I spent about 2 to 2 1/2 hours doing housework!! At least I am no longer dying of boredom, although now I am really thirsty and I've worked up an appetite. I have to go see what I have in the fridge that sounds good.... I'm thinking popcorn-- although that is most definitely not in the fridge!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena