Thursday, December 11, 2008

A few Things

There are a few things on my mind as I write this post today, quickly in the library that is because soon I am going to have to to my next class-

1. Today is the last day of school! But, before I can break out the banners, I ought to explain that while today is the last day of offical class and what not, we still have final exams next week, so it isn't truthfully over. Big Sigh. LOL.

2. I've been thinking about all of the things that I want to do while I am on break. One thing that I will be working on with Daisy Bookworm is this new blog that we have created called "Vintage Cookery". We are going to be putting to use all of the old cookbooks that I have- the oldest one is from the 1920s and talking about older methods of cooking foods and what not. I think that it shall be fun.

3. One of my roommates is pretty sick, she has a bad cough and it is casuing her asthma to flair up. I feel badly for her and myself because I also have a cough and a headache (from the cough, because seriously, how many times can your head go back and forth before it starts to hurt). Only, I never had asthma, she is worse off. I just hope that we both get better soon!

4. I've been looking at the PPP marketplace and did anyone else notce that an opp that was $5 when to $4.38? Did they change something and I just missed it?

5. The presents that I ordered for my friends here are finally coming tomorrow and I am so excited! I just hope that I see everyone that I got a present for before they leave for break!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena