Tuesday, December 30, 2008

:)

A few things have been happening today. First, earlier this morning, when I was trying to do my entrecard drops, I couldn't get the website to work or any of website that I visit with entrecard on them. By that I mean, the entrecard wouldn't load on the site at all. However, after a few tries and about an hour later, it worked again. I don't know what that was about, but it was pretty darn weird.

Secondly, it was nice and sunny outside again today, but I didn't really get to outside very much to enjoy it because I was busy inside. However, hopefully I can get outside tomorrow for a spell and enjoy the sun. I might even go on a walk for fun, not because I have to walk anywhere!

Thirdly, I was looking at graduate schools again and there are so many factors that go into choosing one that I think it is going to take me awhile to sort out all of the information. Plus, there are a few personal factors and preferences that are going to go into which school I attend past this one.

Fourthly, tomorrow is the last day of December and of 2008, so I have to think of something special to do to celebrate. Currently, I have no ideas, but I might go to the store and get some Sparkling Apple Cider! That would be good! Anyway, that is it for now!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena