Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wooohooo! School is out for vacation!!! Unfortunately, because we are so close to the end of the term, that does not mean that I am all done with school work and that I can just relax for the week. I have a lot of reading and papers that I need to work on during my vacation which I am not really looking forward to doing. Oh well, that happens to me every Thanksgiving break and I am going to assume that it will happen every Thanksgiving break that I have whilst I am in school. Of course though, that does mean that one year I won't have any, but I won't complain!!

My meeting last night was exceedingly stupid and exceedingly short. It was basically a recap of an email that they sent out a few weeks ago. Now, since I actually read the email I found the meeting to be redundant, but I suppose for those who never read the email, it might have been useful information. Anyway, I was just glad that it didn't take very long and I didn't really miss any of Bones since I stayed to watch the first little bit of it and then ran out on commercial!

Also, thank you to all of those who commented about my sweet potato post/problem. The sweet potato balls sound very interesting but I think that I shall go ahead and try to make a pie since it sounds like less work in the long run since I am already going to be making a lot of pastry anyway. But, I think I shall try making the sweet potato balls a different time!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena