Friday, November 28, 2008

Tori and I had a pretty nice Thanksgiving and it was very filling. We definitely had a lot of food for how many people we had. However, when my mom told me all of the stuff that they had at their Thanksgiving, it was insane! It seemed to me that they had about 30 side dishes along with the turkey-- her list kept going on and on and on!! Also, my older sister made the most interesting sounding pie, she made a green tomato and black berry pie. Apparently it was pretty good although it sounded very, very bad to me and little bit nasty. But, if everyone liked it then at some point, I might try it if she ever makes it again and I am around.

Anyway, our Thanksgiving came off without a hitch, except for the fact that I burnt my finger when I was trying to put the turkey in the oven. OUCH! That is all I have to say about that. Hopefully it will be better in a few days. It doesn't hurt as much as it did yesterday, but since it is on my knuckle it is still bothering me a considerable amount. I think that I am going to have to find some sort of salve for it or ointment to make it feel better. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena