Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tori and I got Chinese food yesterday and it was so delicious. I love Chinese and we hadn't had any for some time so we decided to splurge. It really wasn't that big of an expense though because I had a coupon sort of thing and it was prett inexpensive to begin with. Anyway, I definitely think that we will be ordering from there again because I love chow mein! Besides chow mein, we also got some delicious sweet and sour chicken. Now of course, I have to figure out what we are going to eat for dinner tonight! Tori really wants pizza but since I don't eat cheese, that doesn't realy help me out at all. There are these really good chicken taco things that I like to eat, but somehow I don't think that I am going to end up eating them because I don't have any cash on hand and the vending machine does not accept a credit card! Hahaha, although it would be funny if it did. At my old school, our vending machines accepted our id cards, which I wish they did here because I could put money on it and eat all of the little chicken tacos that I wanted to eat. Anyway, I had better figure something out because I am getting kind of hungry!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena