Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been Tagged! :)


I was tagged a few days ago by Dori, , and I'm just now getting to it. It should be enlightening though! It did, however, take me awhile to come up with 7 things.

1. When I was younger, I wanted my name to be Kraigen. No, not like the auto parts store, but because I was in love with the song from the Jenny Craig commercials. Unfortunately, the desire for my name to be Kraigen never caught on.

2. I've been in love with "Little House on the Prairie" since I was a child and I used to wake up every morning at 6:05 so that I could watch it on TNT. I was so upset when they stopped playing it because I was very dedicated.

3. I have always, always hated escalators and I have never been able to ride on one without wishing that I could get off. I will always go out of my way to find either the stairs or an elevator because they truly creep me out. It is not because I think that I will get stuck in them, but it is because the stupid lines on them make me really dizzy so I always think that I am going to fall over. Blech.

4. I hate whipped cream and I have always hated whipped cream. I don't like it because it is neither hot enough nor cold enough for the stuff that it supposed to go on. For example, ice cream is cold and so is whipped cream, but it is not cold enough to go on ice cream, so I don't like it. I am not sure if that makes any sense at all, but it is the best way I know how to explain it.

5. I used to go out in my garden when I was younger and I would pretend that I was back on the Prairie. I remember one time I was out there with my cousin and we were digging for potatoes and playing that we were starving pioneers. It was great fun.

6. When I was a small child, I think I must have been three or four, I woke up in the middle of the night because I thought that I saw this creepy little man at the window, he looked quite a lot like rumpelstiltskin. I ran into my parents room and then I went to the bathroom and stood on the toilet so that I could look out the window. I saw the creepy little man digging a hole in the yard. It was very, very bizarre and to this day, I don't really know if that was a dream or what. But, I've always had mixed feelings about Rumpelstiltskin since then.

7. I like to feel even and if I don't, I feel weird. For example, if someone kisses me on one cheek or gives me a high five, I want them to do it to the other side too. It's weird and a little OCD, but just the way I feel!

Okay, I am tagging the following blogs-- complete the tag if you dare!

1. Lora's Journal
2. Daisy Bookworm
3.Ode to Adrienne
4. Velvet Fog
5. Red Sox Mommy- Living in a State of Confusion
6. Is 8 Enough
7.Red Pine Mountain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to read all about you, Courtney! Thanks for the tag...I got it done in record time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney! So sorry for the delayed response. I got the tag posted already. Thanks for tagging! I enjoyed doing this one ;)

 
Designed by Lena