Friday, November 7, 2008

It is so nice outside today that it almost makes me forget how cold it has been lately! I am glad that it is nice because that means that today I can go out and do stuff since tomorrow it is supposed to rain all day long!! That will not be very much fun, but it will be at the same time because it means another reading/movie day.... which I love. Also, tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun because we all decided that we would have a turkey dinner, so I am pretty excited. I am going to make t!he turkey and mashed potatoes. One roommate is going to bring cranberry sauce and make macaroni. I don't know what the other one is going to do yet, but I do know that tomorrow we are going to be eating pretty good!! So, the rain can come because it won't spoil our fun. I just hope that the power doesn't go out, because if it does, and stays out, we won't be able to cook anything at all since our stove is a really old electric kind! I guess we could get some candles, although I don't think that we are allowed to have them here, but it would be funny trying to cook with candles.. I don't even think you can do that. Anyways.. I hope that everyone is having a good day!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena