Monday, November 17, 2008

I really need to go to the grocery store, but I have been trying to wait until I get paid rather than to spend my savings. I should get paid tomorrow so Tori and I have plans to go grocery shopping then. They are having a super sale on soda- where you buy 2 12 packs and you get 3 free. I don't like soda enough to get it, but Tori does, so that is her big plan. We are also going to get a turkey since they are on sale again, along with a host of other things. It is a really good thing that my roommate has a shopping cart and said that we could borrow it. If she didn't, it would be terrible trying to get all of that home. I suppose we could take a store shopping cart and take it home, but I would feel bad since you aren't supposed to do that! Although, since the store is close, we could easily run it back. I don't like grocery shopping at all, but I have decided to try to like it more from now on for a few reasons. Firstly, unless I'm rich enough to eat out all the time or hire someone else to do it for me, I'm going to have to get used it. Secondly, I've decided to feel grateful that I can grocery shopping because I'm physically able and because I can afford it-- there are quite a lot of people who don't fit into either of those categories, so I am going to try to be more grateful from now on and enjoy it instead of dreading it!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena