Thursday, November 13, 2008

For some reason, I am going to take a wild guess and say that it is due to the advanced age of the page, the doors around here are always sticking. My door to the kitchen didn't really stick much before this, but now it does all the time. I will shut it and it doesn't seem to really latch so you could literally just push it back and it will come open- even if it is locked. I have found that if I lock it and then shut the door that it wills stay shut. This also happens to the patio door but it is not as bad as my door to the kitchen. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can make this better? I'm pretty sure that it is just going to need a new door handle and latch because that is my roommate's dad had to do to her door because it was doing pretty much the same thing- although hers was ever so much worse. Hopefully, it won't get too much worse and then the maintenance people can just fix it whenever they get around to it. I would call them first instead of trying to find the solution myself, but they are notoriously slow to respond.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena