Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ah, so I was enjoying Veteran's day by watching the NCIS marathon on USA when the channel cut out! So, I flipped to a few more channels, and I realized that more than just that one had cut out. About 24 of my channels were down for about two hours. It was most annoying because I was right in the middle of a very interesting episode when it stopped working. Luckily, I was able to find it online and finish the episode. Now, though, the channels are all working again so I am pretty happy. I don't know whey they were broken though, and why those specific channels. I wonder if they were on the same server or something. It has been fairly windy today so I wonder if something fell down because of the wind.... I have no idea, but I am just glad that they aren't broken anymore.

Unfortunately, I am not the only one having technical issues today. My sisters blog has been on the fritz and I don't know how to fix it. Two of her posts have randomly disappeared and the code keeps on getting messed up. I had her change all of her passwords, so hopefully that will stop the random posts getting deleted issue, but I don't really know how to fix the code issue. I did fix it as much as I could so hopefully it will stay fixed because it is most annoying! Does anyone have any tips or know of a good hosting place-- I am thinking about transferring it, but I don't want to spend oodles of money doing a transfer.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena