Thursday, October 23, 2008

We had some really good Italian fajitas for dinner tonight! Now, you might want to know what Italian fajitas are, so I shall tell you. We just put italian seasoning when we cooked the onions and the chicken-- along with these Mexican seasoning. It was so good! The onions were the best onions that I have ever eaten in my life. Seriously...if you fry up onions in some olive oil along with italian seasoning and garlic salt, then you can create what we made. It was so good! The chicken was also quite good, although we could have made more of that, but it turned out alright in the end. The rice was also super good. We just cooked it in the oven along with some Mexican seasoning. yum, yum! There wasn't very much of the chicken and onion left so I just stuck it in the rice and put it away in the fridge. It should taste equally as good tomorrow!

In other news, we got a new roommate today since the other roommate left. She seems okay. She is much younger than the rest of us-- like 4 years and she is a freshman. She left her other apartment because her roommate snored or something... I think that there was more to it than that, but I don't really know. I'll have to get to know her some more, but she'll probably be alright. I'm glad that she wasn't that upset when I told her that there wasn't very much room out in the kitchen anymore, she seemed okay with the cabinet space that was left for her. In my defense, this is not my fault at all because our kitchen is poorly constructed with cabinets for four people. It just means that we all have to work together to find space and everything.

That is it, so I am going to go work on some of my homework now or something...maybe just watch TV with Tori!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena