Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So, I've decided to move away from crocheting for awhile because I got a little tired of it. Over the weekend, I made a tam o shanter and a sherpa for my roommates. I have since moved on to knitting! Yeah, big difference, I know. Hehehe, so far I am enjoying it and I am making yet another hat. This time it is for my sister and not one of my roommates. I don't know the name of it but I will try to remember to take a picture of it when it is done so maybe one of my readers can tell me what it is. My roommate's grandma made one for her, so I guess if all else fails, I can just ask her to ask her grandma and then I will know. It will be super cute though! Although, I must admit that I am much slower at knitting than I am at crocheting, probably because I've crocheted for a lot longer than I have knitted and I don't knit very much at all. Hopefully, I will pick up speed and new knitting techniques as I go along. Does anyone know of a good knitting website or book out there?

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena