Thursday, October 30, 2008

My thoughts on the upcoming election

I haven't really talked about politics very much on my blog, but since the election is coming up very shortly-- next Tuesday-- I was wondering what everyone's opinion was. Who do you think is going to win, and why? I am not sure who is going to win, but I think that it will be Obama, because he seems to be more popular than McCain at the present moment. Although, the moment that either one of them wins, it is going to be historic. We are either going to end up with our first African-American President or we are going to end up with our very first female Vice-President. I am not sure which the US is more ready for. I suppose only time will tell and hopefully by next Tuesday we will have an answer. Although, it could turn out to be like the race between Gore and Bush-- so dead tied that it wasn't clear who was president until after all the votes and the electoral votes had been counted up. After all, that is what is going to really determine who takes office next year, the electoral college. Anyways, I'm excited to see who wins, it has most certainly been an interesting race!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena