Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm being really bad right now by being on the internet because I have a paper that I absolutely must finish tonight that is not finished! I was going to finish it yesterday night but because it turned out to be a huge drama fest, I did not feel like it at all. This morning, I didn't really feel like finishing it either because my head cold is coming back into play from standing outside in the rain last night but I am feeling better now so I should get on it. I really don't have that much left to do because my current draft is 4 pages long and it must be 5 pages total. I am sure that I can make it that long because there a few sections that I need to add more information in. Of course, I will feel so much better after I get it done! I also have a test that I need to take tonight, but I am not anticipating that to take me very long. Tori also wants to go to the store, so I am sure we will be doing that to. Anyways, just talking about it makes me realize that I had better get on it or I am not going to be able to get to bed at a decent time tonight!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena