Friday, October 3, 2008

I have decided that I am going to be doing a lot of sewing this weekend! I have to finish making Rosie's princess dress that I started but never finished and I am going to be sewing these shorts for Lacey. Of course, I also have a lot of homework that I need to be doing over the weekend, but at least I won't get bored! I also want to make princess dresses for Rosie's dolls, so that they can call match. I am sure that it will be super cute and I will try to remember to take a picture when I am done before I send them off to her. That is actually one thing that I really wish that I had done more of-- taking pictures of the things that I have made but have since given away. I think that I will try to do that from now on because I do like to refer back and remember. Anyhoo, it might rain today so I have to go bring in the rest of my laundry so it doesn't get all wet!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena