Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I got my new pots and pans today and they are so nice! They seem so much sturdier than my old pots and pans. Plus, they are non stick and right now they look very very nice! The only thing that is really bothering me today are my ears, well just one of them anyway. I have a horrible earache and I am pretty sure it is because of my fan that is always on my by head-- thus blowing in my ear. I would turn it off but them my room gets way too stuffy so I have to it on. I'll take the ear ache, I guess, it is the lesser of two evils!

Anyway, today, Tori and I got a package from our grandma and it was filled with very interesting stuff. She sent me a lot of old pictures and those are always super fun to look at. She also sent us some new purses. This time I got a lovely clutch that will work for when I have to get all bedazzled and go out on the town. I am not sure when that will ever, ever happen but I have it if I need it! She also sent this lovely brooch, it is this gold and green leaf. I let Tori have it because I could tell that she really really liked it. I liked it too, but I am sure that I can borrow it if I ever need to! Anyway, I have some homework that I need to get on.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena