Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am watching Army Wives for the first time in about two months. Man, did I miss a lot! I think that I am going to have to catch up on this show on lifetime or find it on youtube or something because I barely understand what is going on. Clearly, Joan and Roland had their baby, but I have no idea what is going on with Denise-- she seemed to be the biggest development this season, or what is going with Roxie and her husband. Did he have an addiction or did he not? Of course, what is going with Emmelin and Claudia Joy is also confusing me. I guess that is what happens when you miss two months of a show!! All I can tell from this episode this far is that Roland and Joan are having a lot of trouble adjusting to the baby and how to raise the baby. It was funny to see them argue over the terms baby and infant.. but I'm still a little confused as to when she had the baby. Anyhoo, it is off of commercial, so I am back to watching the show!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena