Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How to make a basket

So I was talking to my 4 year old niece Rosie earlier this evening and she instructed me on how to make a basket. She wants one big enough to sit in so that she can be carried around and apparently this is how you do it- I'll organize it in steps so it will be easier to comprehend--
1. Get a piece of foil and a platter of butter.
2. Spread butter on the foil and fold the foil in half.
3. Put a dab of hot coco on the foil along with a strawberry.
4. Get a brush and one noodle-- this part is very important, apparently, you must make sure to only have one noodle or you can't make a basket!
5. Wrap the noodle around the foil.
6. Take the brush and paint the foil.
Voila a basket!

Don't ask me how she came up with such weird and funny instructions. Aren't kids a riot?!! PS- I cannot guarantee the success of your basket if you follow those instructions. She also told me how to make a pie but I"ll have to save that for another entry!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena