Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dragon Naturally Speaking

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred

Have you ever heard of a product called “Dragon Naturally Speaking”? I hadn’t until recently. Dragon Naturally Speaking is this new product that types the words for you as you say them and does it very quickly! I, myself, don’t type terribly slow, so I took Dragon’s typing speed test! to see how fast I could go and to see if I could beat the system! As you can see from my results below, I typed at 76 wpm with an accuracy of 94%. If I used Naturally Speaking, I could increase my speed by 200%!!! Isn’t that crazy?


I could see myself using Naturally Speaking while doing so many other things! I could be writing my school papers or discussions posts while I looked at resources or I could be chatting with my friends and family back home on some instant messenger while I folded my laundry! I could also see how my mother or my sister could benefit from this product while they were watching the children and trying to get stuff done on the computer. Both of them have PC computers and I have a MAC, but since Dragon Naturally Speaking has versions for both, all of us would be set! If you are still in disbelief about this product, then please check out these Dragon Reviews or watch the videos I’ve posted below. Trust me, you’ll be just as amazed as I was!





0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena