Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yup, I'm still awake, despite my best efforts. Okay, not really my best efforts, because if I were trying my hardest, I would have turned off the computer. Yet, I was laying in bed and I realized that I completely forgot to mention that we had really nice weather today! The high was somewhere in the mid 80s, which is something that I can completely live with. To top it off, we had a really nice breeze throughout the day too, so it was really pleasant. I went out about 8;30 to check my mail and I actually got cold and could have used a sweater! That is the first time that that has happened to me here! I was very impressed! Only, while I was watching the 10 o'clock news, the mean weather man said that this day was a fluke and we are going to have increasingly hot weather for the rest of the week. I really, really hope that he is wrong and it stays nice. He is probably right though, I guess it is back to the 90s, until it finally decides to cool off for good--- at least for a few months. Let's hope so anyway because I'm really looking forward to it! PS-- it is a completely different thing to know that you are going to move to a place with hot weather and actually go and live there-- completely different.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena