Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The weather was so nice today! It was in the 80's and I loved it! I think that the weather is finally starting to cool down because the forecast has it in the 80's for the foreseeable future! This makes me so happy because I was just miserable in the heat. Of course, I knew it was going to be hot when I moved here, but like I've mention before, it is one thing to know what something is going to be like and it is a completely other thing to experience it! I do love it here, though, crazy weather and all. Hopefully, I won't be spending the summer here, and it won't be so bad. Although, I might have to. What I think would be really cool would if I could get a job in a different state for the summer-- a place with good weather! I've always wanted to do that, but it has never worked out for me to, so maybe this next summer I'll finally get the chance to do it! I've got a lot of time to plan, so hopefully, I can figure something out.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena