Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today has been a pretty restful day, not doing too much, just watching movies and what not. I do have some homework that I need to do later, but I've been pretty good at delaying it! I have to write a rough draft of a paper, so hopefully that won't take me too long to do since it is just a rough draft. The other thing that I have been doing today is catching up with people on the telephone. I've been talking to Wilda a lot and trying to coordinate her visit. Hopefully, she'll be able to get here this Friday afternoon/evening! Which would be so much fun. She still has to find out if she has to work on Sunday or not. I don't know when they make up the schedule, but if she is scheduled, then she was going to try to trade shifts with someone. Or she will have to wait to come until Sunday afternoon/evening, which would not be as fun because then we would not have as much time as we want to do all the of the things that we want to do. So, hopefully she can work it out so that she can come! I really, really hope so!! Anyways, that is probably the most exciting thing that has happened to me all day. I do think that at some point though, Tori and I are going to head over and get a free chicken to eat. Although, right now I'm not really hungry and I think she is watching a movie, so we'll see when we actually make it over....I hope not if!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena