Saturday, September 27, 2008

So, Wilda got here and we've basically been having a blast! Josh and Tamara, her brother and sister-in-law, decided to come up for the evening. We couldn't figure out what we wanted to do so, we went to Chuck E Cheese- and I haven't been there in a super long time! We had such a good time! Lacey came with us and it was her first time. We were all shocked that she hadn't been to Chuck E Cheese before, shocked and a little appalled. We played all the games, had pizza, hot wings, french fries, apple pie pizza and some cinnamon sticks. It was soo delicious! Tomorrow, I think we might go out again, to Burger Hut, if we can afford it. But Burger Hut is so delicious and so inexpensive, that I think we will go just because we really want to and need to! We also need to go grocery shopping. But I have an insane amount of homework that I need to get done tomorrow before we go anywhere, and I actually think that I should work on some of it now so that it won't be so bad tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get everything that I need to get done, done!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena