Monday, September 29, 2008

So, I'm having a really fun time with Wilda here, and I've managed to stay on top of my homework. My only complaint is that I have a super bad head cold and it is just getting worse as time goes by! I knew that I was going to get sick before she got here because I could just feel it and each day I've felt worse than the last. My throat is so sore and scratchy now! Lacey says that I sound like a man. Ha. I don't know that it is that bad, but I sure do sound funny! Right now, Wilda is at school with Victoria, and hopefully, they are having a good time. Later, when she comes back from school, Wilda and I are going to watch movies together. I'm really excited about that prospect, although I am going to need to get some more sleep before then or I will fall asleep during the movie, which I don't want to do! Everyone, well not everyone but it seems like, is sick right now, so I think that they'll understand!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena