Thursday, September 11, 2008

So, I was looking over my homework and I realize that there was something due earlier in the week that I forgot to do! I feel like I need to hit myself on the head as a reminder, or at least print off the homework schedules for all of my classes so that I know what I am doing! I will have to do that tonight, or in a few minutes, or just sometime before the party. We have free printing here, which is good because I don't have money to buy a printer, paper or ink! The only excuse that I have for not printing it so far is that I've been too busy or too lazy to take the time to print it. Although, in my defense, the printer was broken for about a week, so.... Anyways, I've got to get back to doing what I was doing-- homework and catch up homework.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena