Monday, September 29, 2008

So I thought that the weather was finally cooling off, but the last few days-- today included-- have been horribly hot! I think I jinxed the weather by saying that it had cooled off! Hopefully now that I am complaining about the heat, the weather will cool down again! Heheheh, if only my opinion on the weather actually caused it to be one way or the other! A girl can dream can't she?

Wilda and I did try to go swimming yesterday because it was so hot, but it turned out to be a not so good idea because the pool was so cold! You would think that it would be nice to jump into a super cold pool since it was super hot outside, but the truth, it wasn't! I am not sure how cold it was, but it was really, really, really, really cold! So, we stayed in there for about ten minutes and then ran back to my room. Also, the pool had a dead bee floating around in it, so we weren't that excited to be swimming in there anyway!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena