Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh today has been a very long day! I didn't feel good for the majority of it, so it just added to the longness. However, it hasn't been a bad day. I did get my ID card back, yipee! and I found out that a laundry card is free to replace! Of course, I can't get the money back that I had on the old one, but it does make me happy to know that it won't cost me money to get a new one. Also, I got some grades back on some of my homework that I turned in quite awhile ago and I'm happy with it all because I did very well. Of course, I do have a slew of homework that I haven't done yet that I need to do before this weekend since Wilda is coming to visit and I know, I just know that I will not want to do it while she is here. Also, I need to go to the store either later tonight or tomorrow before she comes so that I can pick up a few things. I'm also going to pick up some ground turkey because it is on sale for $1 a pound that is an awesome deal! I'm so excited! Anyway, I had better figure out what I am going eat for dinner and finish studying so that I can watch Earl and the Office later!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena