Monday, September 22, 2008

My grandma just sent me the recipe for some pasties and I am so looking forward to making them! She made them at my party before I left home and I have been craving them since! She sent me how she thought she made them awhile back, but I guess how she thought that she made them and how she actually made them were two different things. She noticed her mistake when she took the leftovers out of the freezer-- she writes on what she puts in there so she knows what it is. It is no matter to me as it all sounded delicious and I am sure they will be super good! Now, all I have to do is make sure that I have all of the ingredients-- I know that I don't have enough flour, and then I can make them! Since the weather has finally cooled off a bit, I don't feel bad at all about cooking or turning on the stove!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena