Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm watching "The Happening" right now and so far, I like it. Although, I think Zooey Deschanel's voice is slightly off in this movie and I can't figure out why. It doesn't sound as creaky as it normally does, if that makes sense. It almost seems like she is talking lighter than she normally does, which I don't really like because I like her voice the way it is. Maybe it gets better as the movie goes on or maybe it is just the copy that I am watching. I really don't know... I am excited for Wednesday though when I can watch "Bones". I haven't seen too many episodes, but I have decided that I am hooked! Now, what would be really interesting would be if Zooey Deschanel guest starred with her sister. I don't know who she could play, but it would be interesting! Anyway, I had better get back to watching my movie so that I can go to bed soon, because if I don't, then I'll be up until all hours again!! Which, is something that I am trying to avoid, although not doing a super good job at it! Hehehehe.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena