Monday, September 29, 2008

Every week, I take a look at the safeway ads before I go grocery shopping so that I know what is on sale and I know what I want to buy. This helps me to plan out what I am going to get that week and what I am going to wait for to see if a better deal comes along. This past week, there was supposed to be ground turkey on sale for $1 a pound- which is a really good deal. Only, every time we have gone there, we have never been able to find it. Finally, today, Wilda asked, where is this turkey only to be told that they don't have it! Argh! That makes me so upset because I was so looking forward to stocking up on ground turkey at an amazing price. Oh well, now I'll just have to wait to buy some when they actually do have some that is on sale!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena