Thursday, September 11, 2008

Eating soup and relaxing

So, I'm eating some soup right now even though there is the pool- pizza party soon, because I was really hungry. Also, I don't eat cheese, so I am not sure that there is actually going to be anything there that I will want to eat. I do plan on picking off the cheese and eating the crust--- sorry if that is weird for anyone to read. Anyway, back to my soup story, we have really nasty water here so I got a filter for the fridge, only I am now thinking that I am going to have to use that for my soup making purposes too because this is just too yucky! The water here tastes like a swimming pool and something else and I can't hang with that-- to use a favorite expression of my four year old niece. Next time I will heat up the filtered water with my soup and hopefully, it will taste much, much better!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena