Friday, September 12, 2008

Congratulations to my mom!

I found out last night that my Mom won "Best Foster Parent at a Foster Family Agency of the Year" for the entire state of California! How exciting is that? Also, the county where she is from, Humboldt, won six out of seven awards that are given out in California for foster care. Isn't that great? Although, I did tell her that next year we need to take them all, just kidding! I think it is pretty amazing especially because we aren't that big of a county, in terms of population. So, that's really saying something in my opinion. The award ceremony is next month in San Diego, but mom doesn't think she'll attend, especially because she'd have to pay to get down there, but I hope someone from Humboldt does, especially because we are taking all of the awards! I do wonder if she won a prize though, I guess we'll have to wait and see if anything interesting pops up in her mail box!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena