Thursday, September 11, 2008

Changes to my blog!

If you have been at my website at all today, then you might have noticed that there are a few changes. Firstly, I've changed the template! I went through quite a few before I've decided on this one. I like this one, but I might change it again-- I'm thinking monthly, unless it grows on me! Also, I've changed theramblingsofcourtney.blogspot.com to just theramblingsofcourtney.com! I'm very excited about it because I've been trying forever to figure out away to keep this blog but make it on it's own domain name and now I have! Don't worry, you can still go to theramblingsofcourtney.blogspot.com, it will just redirect you to here! Which is another part of this that I love because I wouldn't want to lose my readership or confuse anyone. I hope you all like the changes!

In completely other and unrelated news, I did go to bed at a much better time last night! I'm so proud of myself! I still have a ways to go but I am working on it. Tonight, there is a pizza/pool party that I will be attending, but it shouldn't screw up my sleep schedule because it starts at 6:30. It would be very bad it if lasted so long that I couldn't go to bed at a good time. Anyhoo, I'm off to make more changes! Let me know how you like them.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena