Friday, August 8, 2008

today has been a pretty interesting day, I've been thinking about different things and I am not sure that I am any closer to a solution than I was before.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens! I really don't know what to do about certain things-- money, where to live, what to eat, how to get there, how to pay for books, etc.... Tori thinks she can do it all on $30 and then she plans to see if she qualifies for food stamps.  Am I the only person out there who thinks that this is a stupid idea?  She does not have a job lined up, she will have to buy food, pay for gas to get there, pay for books, etc.  She also has no money currently and I have no idea how she plans to get down there.  It does not make any sense AT ALL to me. Whatsoever! 

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena